Conbrio Technology Limited, trading as “Fivo”, has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
In this policy we explain how we handle information about you that we gather, store and use. For additional information about your relationship with us, and your use of Fivo services, please review our Terms and Conditions
1. Use of your information
- Fivo does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
- Fivo collects information about you through your use of the Services and the Fivo Website, including your registration details and information relating to your use of the Fivo Website and the Services, such as the content you access (like listings you have viewed and the search queries you input).
- Fivo uses the information we collect to help us provide the Services to you, to verify your identity, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fivo, our users, or others.
- We release Personal Information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Fivo, our users, or others. Government agencies with statutory roles enabling them to request data from us include but are not restricted to the Police, Inland Revenue and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
- We may provide your Personal Information to our related companies, our contractors and selected business partners to:
- You can contact Fivo to ask whether your Personal Information has been provided to anyone, or with any other privacy-related question. Just email us.
- Although we may publish aggregated information relating to your use of the Services, such as usage patterns, we do not disclose information in a form that could reasonably be expected to identify you, without your prior permission.
- Provide our services for you and others
- Keep you informed of and conduct, sales and marketing activities in relation to services available to, or planned for, you from us and other people
- Exercise any lawful right we or any of our related companies, our contractors and selected business partners has.
2. To use our service
- Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information.
- Your contact information may be used to contact you when necessary.
- You may decide not to provide any information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide our Service to you.
3. Managing your Personal Information
- The Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to access and correct your information.
- You may ask to see any information we hold about you and we will provide it as long as we have such information and can readily retrieve it. You may also ask us to correct any incorrect information we hold about you. We may charge you for the reasonable costs of retrieving and providing this information. Just email us.
- Contact us if you wish to access or update your Personal Information, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc.
4. Credit and debit card security
- We work diligently to protect the security of your information, including credit and debit card information.
5. Other information we collect
- We use additional information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what device, operating system and browser you are using, and your IP address. We may also use information from third parties, such as geo-demographic information.
- To provide the Wi-Fi service we are required to store your Mac Address, these details are not provided to any third parties.
- Users who log in have their IP addresses recorded. This information will only be provided to legal authorities in cases of suspected fraud or for law enforcement purposes. This information is stored securely and will not be provided to other members or non-authorised parties.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Customer service phone conversations may be recorded for internal training and quality assurance purposes. This helps us ensure the information we provide members is consistent and accurate. Phone records will be stored securely and will generally be retained for up to six months.
- When third parties supply us with information in line with their terms and conditions, we may use this information to serve you with more relevant advertising content. We may also collect publicly available information about you, such as for fraud prevention purposes.
- In the instance that you provide answers to survey questions all information is provided to the company that is requesting it and no data will be provided to any third parties.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please contact us